Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today's Email Scam: 09/29/2011

from    Susan Williams test1@kami-nei.ne.jp
reply-to susanwilliamss1@rediffmail.com
to   
date    Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 7:51 AM
subject    I Need Your Help
HELLO;

My name is Al-gaddafi khamis, a former Libyan Army
officer and the National Security Adviser of Libya. I am the fourth
son of Libyan leader Muammar Al-Gaddafi. I want to believe that you
are familiar with the stories on the media about the unrest in
Libya, as the Libyan National Security Adviser to my father I have
warned him to step aside and allow the people of Libya to have
their peace but he refused, I cannot die with my father, but during
this period my father gave me US$10 Million Dollars cash to keep.

I was able to move the US$10 Million through diplomatic immunity luggage
system to an undisclosed location abroad for safe keeping which I
will disclose to you if you come to agreement with me. Due to our
restricted movement, I would want you to present yourself as the
beneficiary of the funds, based on this I will issue an
authorization letter instructing the release of the deposit to you
under 24 hours of confirmation and verification.

You will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as your share while 60%
will be
for me, I will inform you when to transfer my share to me when the
problem in my country has finally calm down.

The remaining 10% is to cover all expenses that may be incurred in the
course of this transaction. This arrangement is known to you and me
alone for security reasons. I will not be able to communicate with you
on
phone because I am hiding in a secured place. If you are able to
handle this deal kindly send email to me on my private email
(majafletcher2009@safe-mail.net), I awaiting your positive response.

May Allah's peace be upon you.

Sincerely, Al-gaddafi khamis.

No comments: