Monday, December 26, 2011

Today's Email Scam: 12/26/2011


from: Muhammad Muammar Gaddafi mail53@wi920cnm8.homepage.t-online.de
reply-to: gaddafimuhammad60@yahoo.com.hk
to:
date: Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 10:45 AM
subject: From Muhammad Muammar Gaddafi
mailed-by: wi920cnm8.homepage.t-online.de

Greetings,

I am Muhammad Muammar Gaddafi, Eldest Son to Late Muammar Gaddafi. Due to the revolution in my country "Libya"and my subsequent surrender to the Rebels, I and other member of my family were allowed to excape to Algeria where I presently resides with other members of my family.

I am making this contact to you based on trust. I have some amount of money for immediate investment ($500,000.000.00). The money is Secured Somewhere in
a Vault in Western World And Asia and South Africa" Details will be disclosed to you as we progess"

KINDLY READ THE ATTACHED MESSAGE BELOW DUE TO SECURITY REASON

                       

No comments: