Monday, August 27, 2012

KSL TV IN SALT LAKE CITY REFUSES TO AIR "THE NEW NORMAL"

"The New Normal", a new gay-themed sitcom, will not be aired by NBC affiliate KSL in Salt Lake City. KSL, owned by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, once again has decided what I should not watch. Shame on you KSL. I know how to set parental controls on my television. I know how to change channels if I don't want to watch a program. I don't need you to decide what I can or cannot watch. Because of your censorship, I will no longer watch your television programming. I have written Jay Leno to let him know I will no longer view his show because of your prejudiced and bigoted decision. I have notified NBC that I will no longer watch any of their programming because of your decision.

No comments: